Speed Demon Straps Cruise Missile Engine To His Car
The 44-year-old speed demon Paul Stender strapped a cruise missile engine to his 1967 Chevrolet that barely driven over 100mph, now reaches speeds of up to 300mph.
It also fires 30ft flames and leaves massive clouds of smoke. Mr. Stender said, “Sitting with a missile engine directly above your head with smoke and flames coming out of it, is pretty scary. You feel like the missile could fly off the top of the car at any minute.”
Mr Stender from Indianapolis, U.S., said: “We created the car as a bit of fun, it’s a comedy act we do at the motorsport events we go to. I even dress up as a farmer to add to the effect, it’s a little comedy act we do.”
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Classic Cadillac Covered In More Than 38,000 Cents
- La Chiva Voladora – An Interesting Cable Car Ride
- Russian Guy Fixed Car Bump By Creative Painting
- 1979 Lincoln Continental Car Recreated in Cardboard
- Everyday Objects Used To Create Imaginative Drawings
- Car-Shaped Formation of Kites
- Dirty Car Art By Tamara Navarro
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.