Palestinian Artists Turn Israeli Air Strikes Smokes Into Powerful Imagery
Young Palestinian architect, Tawkif Gebreel, and some other artists are responding the recent Gaza and Israel conflict through their art. With the message of peace in the humanitarian language they turn smoke from Israeli rocket strikes into powerful images with symbols of hope and unity.
Despite the chaos that is surrounding him, Gebreel states:
“I have the ambition that I do several exhibitions in several countries and publish my depictions of the suffering of the Palestinian people through graphic art and so the world knows the Strip.”
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Palestinian Woman Plants Flowers In Tear Gas Grenades
- “STOP BULLFIGHTING” Words Formation By PETA Protestors
- Palestinians Offering Prayer In The Shadow of Toppled Minaret
- Beautiful Shadow of Father & Son
- Ukrainians Create Putin-Shaped Chocolates
- Tunisian Man Holds Back Riot Police with a Baguette
- Stunning Love Moments During Violence & Protests
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.