Tunisian Man Holds Back Riot Police with a Baguette
They will know to back off once they get a taste of my baguette!
This funny moment captured when a Tunisian man holds back riot police with a baguette during a revolution in Tunisia 2010-11.
Sometime photographers capture funny moments during protests and sometime serious love is seen when humans chose compassion over violence, but this baguette-gunman is totally weird as well as hilarious.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Two Kiwis
- Normal People Vs Me: 9 Amusingly Truthful Comic Strips
- Animal Ski Masks – Coolest Winter Gear
- This is What Happens When You Ask The Internet To Help Edit Your Vacation Photo
- Funny Kids Who Are Totally Winning At The Game Of Hide-And-Seek
- Lazy Driver Having Large Chunk of Snow On Its Top
- People Blend Themselves in with Book Covers – Part 2