Palestinian Woman Plants Flowers In Tear Gas Grenades
A Palestinian woman waters dozens of plants near her desert home, each growing from used tear gas canisters collected in years of clashes with Israeli soldiers. Her curious garden, photographed today, is in the village of Bilin, near the West Bank city of Ramallah, the de facto capital of the State of Palestine.
The use of a weapon as a plant vessel is a powerful comment on a region in which many people on both sides are tired of the seemingly never-ending violence and conflict.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Natura Insects: A Series of Insects Made of Flowers
- Artist Draws Fashion Illustrations Using Flowers & Vegetables
- Whimsical Flower Dresses By Lim Zhi Wei – Part 2
- Flowers & Everyday Objects Turned Into Art
- She Could Not Grow Real Plants So She Made These Creative Paper Plants
- Elegant Drawing of Girls Wearing Dresses Made of Real Flower Petals
- Assault Weapons Created Using Camera Equipments
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.