Cute embroidered cats and kittens peek out of side pockets of unique shirts. These creative shirts are ideal specially for cat lovers designed by artist Hiroko Kubota. Japanese embroidery artist Hiroko Kubota was in the process of making custom sized clothes for her smaller-framed son when he made a small request: could some of the shirts have cats on them?
Kubota explains her son was somewhat obsessed with cats and had collected a small library of adorable images found around the web. After making a few cat shirts the artist posted photos of the pieces online and unsurprisingly they quickly went viral, spurring Kubota to open an Etsy shop under the brand Go!Go!5 where she started selling the shirts at an impressive price tag of around $250-$300 apiece. (via: thisiscolossal)
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Artist Draws Fashion Illustrations Using Flowers & Vegetables
- Animal Ski Masks – Coolest Winter Gear
- 1970’s Inspired Dog Fashion
- Hilarious Photos Show Traumatized Pets HATE Going To The Veteran
- Cute Cat Posing with Glasses
- Syrian Ambulance Driver Feeds Orphaned Cats
- Real Flower Petals Turned Into Fashion Design Illustrations
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.