A Grieving Father Asked Strangers To Photoshop A Picture Of His Baby Daughter After She Passed Away
Nathen Steffel posted a heartbreaking request on Reddit over the weekend asking someone to digitally alter this picture of his daughter Sophia who lived only six weeks before passing away last week.
The Ohio father wrote: “My daughter recently passed away after a long battle in the children’s hospital. Since she was in the hospital her whole life, we never were able to get a photo without all her tubes. Can someone remove the tubes from this photo?”
Steffel received numerous Photoshopped pictures and sketches of his daughter without the hospital equipment.
Mr Steffel pictured with his newborn daughter Sophia
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- 2-Year-Old Cancer Patient Gets Pizza Party When She Taped The Request On Her Window
- Policeman’s Four-Day-Old Daughter Sleeping in His Helmet
- Soaked Dad Protecting His Schoolboy From Rain Shows What Parenting Is
- Turkish Bride & Groom Feed 4,000 Syrian Refugees On Their Wedding Day
- 5 Photos That Will Restore Your Faith in Humanity
- Creative Father Makes Funny Eyepatch Doodles For His Daughter
- Syrian Ambulance Driver Feeds Orphaned Cats
Comments are closed.