Food Artist Turns Pizza Dough Into Terracotta Warriors
Birmingham food artist, Annabel de Vetten, has recreated China’s iconic Terracotta Warriors with pizza dough to mark the opening of the 500th Pizza Express restaurant, which was launched in Beijing.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- The Second “Royal Baby” Pizza Portrait
- Terracotta Army Wearing Santa Hats Created Entirely Out of Chocolate
- That’s Eggs-traordinary! Breakfast: Artist Turns His Breakfast Eggs Into Works Of Art
- Smoothie Bowl Food Art Illustrations
- Doctor Sculpts Rice into Colorful Characters
- “Funny Food Made Easy” Book by Bill & Claire Wurtzel
- Amazing Cakes That Look Exactly Like Soft Drink Bottles
Instagram has returned invalid data.