The Roasted Swan Cake is a disturbing dessert on so many levels. In place of the more typical roast duck, it depicts a roasted swan, complete with a long neck and white head.
Baked by Annabel de Vetten of Conjurer’s Kitchen, the Roast Swan Cake was even given a name, Hubert, which makes its existence even more heartbreaking.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Amazing Cakes That Look Exactly Like Soft Drink Bottles
- Realistic Cake Designs by BethAnn Goldberg
- Tasty Food-Shaped Handbags by Rommy Kuperus
- Simpsons Kwik-E-Mart Cake
- Famous Paintings Recreated On Cakes By Maria A. Aristidou
- 24 Carrot Cake: The Most Expensive-Looking Cake
- Chopped Fingers-Shaped Cookies Served In Vampire-Themed Bar In Beijing
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.