This rare bear-shaped strawberry spotted by Taylor Bowers in a grocery store in her hometown of New Smyrna Beach, Florida. She says: I immediately thought it looked like a bear. I showed my friend who thought it was adorable so I snapped a pic.
It was bought in a package of strawberries and, sadly, I ate it. If I had known it would become so popular I would have saved it.
Photograph by Taylor Bowers
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Tasty Food-Shaped Handbags by Rommy Kuperus
- Adorable Hugging Bear Cookies
- That’s Eggs-traordinary! Breakfast: Artist Turns His Breakfast Eggs Into Works Of Art
- Smoothie Bowl Food Art Illustrations
- Doctor Sculpts Rice into Colorful Characters
- Watermelon Dress For Summer
- “Funny Food Made Easy” Book by Bill & Claire Wurtzel
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.