Sand sculptor Meredith Corson created a complicated replica of the White House using sand, behind the Bilmar Beach Resort in Treasure Island, Florida. The work was commissioned for the upcoming Republican National Convention held in Tampa During the week of August 27th.
“We just wanted to welcome the delegates and everyone with the RNC with a true Florida style and so we used sand, which is the best thing we have going on our beaches,” Clyde Smith, Bilmar Beach Resort General Manager said.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- 1979 Lincoln Continental Car Recreated in Cardboard
- Broken Pencil Sand Sculpture: A Tribute To Charlie Hebdo Victims
- Beautiful Sand Paintings On The Streets of New York
- Chinese Farmer Built Homemade Replica of Lamborghini Aventador For His Grandson
- Drunk Guy’s Friends Made Sand Bike For His Buddy
- Flatmobile – The World’s Lowest Roadworthy Car
- Miniature Motorcycles Made From Watches
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.