New Zealand-based artist Henry Hargreaves created this Napoleon portrait with Ketchup for Du Jour Magazine who wanted an image for a story about french cuisine making a comeback in the US and Brooklyn.
Henry Hargreaves recently created an amazing series of world maps made out of real food for each country they are known for.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- The Second “Royal Baby” Pizza Portrait
- Celebrity Portraits Made From Corn Flakes Cereal
- Barack Obama And Vladimir Putin Images on Potatoes
- The Fine Art of Coffee Portraiture
- That’s Eggs-traordinary! Breakfast: Artist Turns His Breakfast Eggs Into Works Of Art
- Smoothie Bowl Food Art Illustrations
- Doctor Sculpts Rice into Colorful Characters