Inspired by Arcade’s video game Pac-Man from the 80s, 3D street artist Leon Keer created this amazing 3D painting on the sidewalk in Venlo, Netherlands. Keer Said, “The 3D Pac-Man piece I made is to bring alive memories from the past. A recognizable theme always attracts the eye of the beholder.”
Keer got incredible appreciation in the past for his 3D Lego Street Terracotta Army Sculptures he painted during the 4th Sarasota Chalkfestival in Florida US.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- The World’s Largest 3D Street Painting
- 3D Lego Street Art Inspired By Terracotta Army Sculptures
- Chalk-Drawn Adventures of Sluggo by David Zinn
- Beautiful Sand Paintings On The Streets of New York
- Incredible 3D Pavement Drawings by Julian Beever
- Giant 3D Spiders Painted on Buildings
- Clever Artworks on Folded White Paper by HuskMitNavn
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.