Artist Hong Yi is very well known for using different materials for her art. First she came up with amazing and unique coffee stain portraits then bird illustrations made out of flower petals and now she has found a new art medium for self-expression – food!.
For almost every day of one month Hong Yi created illustrations made with common food. She wanted the images to be made entirely of food and backdrop could be a white plate, with that in mind Hong Yi set out to create landscapes, animals, homages to pop culture. (via)
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- 10 More Amazing Food Artworks by Hong Yi
- That’s Eggs-traordinary! Breakfast: Artist Turns His Breakfast Eggs Into Works Of Art
- Smoothie Bowl Food Art Illustrations
- Doctor Sculpts Rice into Colorful Characters
- “Funny Food Made Easy” Book by Bill & Claire Wurtzel
- Amazing Cakes That Look Exactly Like Soft Drink Bottles
- Watermelon Bread Is The New Food Trend In Taiwan
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.