I headed out to Thailand from Los Angeles for an adventure, partly to study Muay Thai and partly to find myself in a crazy place. This was one of many photos off the coast of Koh Tao in Thailand, near Koh Phangan, where I trained. A fish just happened to steal the shot.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- 10 Greatest Animal Photobombs of All Time
- Kingfisher Catching A Fish Underwater
- Hungry & Aggressive Sea Lion Grabs Fish & Fisherman
- Children Forming Giant Reef Fish On A Beach In Hong Kong
- Hawk’s Hilarious Reaction When He Gets Photobombed By A Flying Wasp
- Fish Dressed Up As Bride & Groom In Bengali Gaye Holud Wedding Ritual
- World’s Largest Opah Fish
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.