Creative Couple Demonstrates How Babies Are Made
Creative couple of photographer Patrice Laroche and his wife demonstrates “How To Make a Baby” by dressing up in the same clothing and taking photos in the exact same location during the nine month pregnancy.
The amazing photo series will definitely help the kids explaining how babies are made.
Plug an air pump into the obvious spot, her belly button.
Switch on the power and let the hot air work the magic.
Warning: She gets hot as the job progresses.
It takes some perseverance, keep pumping… until…
…she goes BANG!
Dad may need some soccer goalkeeeper’s skills at this point, for the baby literally comes to the world with a bang.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Most Creative Baby Announcements Using Safety Pins
- Creative Mother Illustrates Babies’ Dreams On Blackboard
- Conceptual Photography of Sleeping Baby
- Pregnant Bellies Painted with Incredible Works of Art
- Pregnant Bellies Decorated with Mehndi
- Soaked Dad Protecting His Schoolboy From Rain Shows What Parenting Is
- 12 Pictures That Anyone Who’s Been Pregnant Will Understand Perfectly
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.