Beatles Abbey Road Recreated with English Breakfast
Food sculptor Paul Baker recreated the iconic album cover using the ingredients from a full English breakfast. Mushrooms, bacon, sausage, beans, scrambled eggs and other ingredients were used to create this artwork.
In total it took four days to make this food artwork and Paul had a team of three helping him with it. We have seen another similar art using English breakfast, it was an English breakfast hat.
Original: Abbey Road Album Cover
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- That’s Eggs-traordinary! Breakfast: Artist Turns His Breakfast Eggs Into Works Of Art
- Smoothie Bowl Food Art Illustrations
- Doctor Sculpts Rice into Colorful Characters
- Watermelon Dress For Summer
- “Funny Food Made Easy” Book by Bill & Claire Wurtzel
- Popeye Spinach Tree
- Fruits And Vegetables Skateboard Through Kitchen