Japanese Dad Takes Conceptual Portraits of His Daughter
Jahangir Agha, 9 years ago 1 min read 2176
Japanese photographer Nagano Toyokazu poses his daughter Kanna in whimsical costumes and scenarios and creates an adorable photo series “My Daughter Kanna”.
All of the photos are taken in the same location, dressed up in creative get-up and usually screaming at the top of her lungs by the looks of it.
The Samurai Spirit
Time For Walkies
A Chorus of Frogs
Freeze! Hands Up!
The Birth of a New Humanity
Will You Marry Me?
If you like these photos I am sure you would love to see World’s Best Father photo series too.
more photos: flickr – via: petapixel
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Creative Father Makes Funny Eyepatch Doodles For His Daughter
- Mother Creates Beautiful Portraits of Her Daughter In Imaginary Landscapes
- Super Mario Themed Bedroom
- Policeman’s Four-Day-Old Daughter Sleeping in His Helmet
- Funny Dad & Daughter Photo Series
- Hello Kitty-Themed Chinese Restaurant In Hong Kong
- Nagoro: The Hidden Japanese Village Where Dolls Replace The Departed
- Around The World (369)
- Business (50)
- Education (9)
- Home Improvement (21)
- Humor (191)
- Inspiration (512)
- Lifestyle (20)
- Motivation (2)
- News (24)
- Photo of the Day (257)
- Photography (105)
- Technology (47)
- Travel (8)