You might remember photographer Jason Lee’s creative series of photographs of his daughters. In a similar fashion, photographer Dave Engledow captures creative photos of his daughter with the help of his wife Jen. He created a series of photographs called “World’s Best Father” where he portrays a clueless, sleep-deprived and unsafe Dad to his adorable daughter Alice Bee, which is the type of father that he never plans to be.
I’ve always used humor as a way to deal with my personal fears and neuroses, and in many way these images are often an attempt to do just that–to illustrate humorously the fears that I and, as I’ve learned, many other new fathers have about fatherhood.
My wife Jen has been a wonderful partner in helping create most of these images. While rarely appearing in the final shot, she has constantly been there behind the scenes to help ensure that Alice Bee is always safe and happy, and to provide inspiration and editorial help.
And even while stationed overseas, she still is able to provide insight and assistance with image selection via google hangout.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Creative Father Makes Funny Eyepatch Doodles For His Daughter
- Japanese Dad Takes Conceptual Portraits of His Daughter
- Super Mario Themed Bedroom
- Policeman’s Four-Day-Old Daughter Sleeping in His Helmet
- Cute Cats Embroidered on Shirts
- A Grieving Father Asked Strangers To Photoshop A Picture Of His Baby Daughter After She Passed Away
- Mother Creates Disney-Inspired Costumes For Her Daughter
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.