We are all used to seeing and eating the carrot we know has Orange and ordinary colors but very few of us know that there is an entire rainbow of carrot colors. Researchers at USDA’s Agricultural Research Service (ARS) have selectively bred carrots with pigments that reflect almost all colors of the rainbow.
If you want to read more about carrot colors visit this website: carrotmuseum.com
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- 24 Carrot Cake: The Most Expensive-Looking Cake
- A Unicorn Farting A Rainbow Cake
- Toy Story’s Buzz Lightyear-Shaped Carrot
- That’s Eggs-traordinary! Breakfast: Artist Turns His Breakfast Eggs Into Works Of Art
- Smoothie Bowl Food Art Illustrations
- Doctor Sculpts Rice into Colorful Characters
- “Funny Food Made Easy” Book by Bill & Claire Wurtzel
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.