A Giant Marilyn Monroe Statue In Chicago
A 26 feet tall Marilyn Monroe sculpture called “Forever Marilyn” is the latest gigantic public art display by Seward Johnson. This giant Marilyn Monroe sculpture has been unveiled in Chicago and will stay in place until next Spring.
Many passers-by did not hold on ceremony but headed directly underneath for what must have been an eye-watering view.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- World’s Longest Wooden Sculpture Completed In Four Years
- Doctor Sculpts Rice into Colorful Characters
- Marilyn Monroe Portrait Created with Snow On A Soccer Pitch
- Adorable Little Bugs Created From Salvaged Scrap Metal
- Delicate Handmade Glass Animal Sculptures
- Children Sculptures Made From Books To Recruit School Librarians
- Dirty Car Art By Tamara Navarro
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.