Mysterious Shadow of a Hanging Man Appears At Road Junction Known As “Dead Man’s Cross”
Residents in Dartmouth, Devon have been getting spooked after the shadow of a hanging man mysteriously appeared at a place called Dead Man’s Cross – the spot where criminals were hanged.
George Johnston posted the photo on social media where it has already been shared several thousand times. He said: “A lot of people who even live on that road say they have never seen it before.”
Since he posted his picture other local residents have visited the site and gone on to post similar images. George said: “Some people thought it was fake but a couple of others have gone down there themselves to check and posted similar pictures.”
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Cleaning The Dead – When Death Doesn’t Mean Goodbye
- Camel Shadows In The Desert
- Long Shadows Of Woman & Her Dog On Street
- World Artists Pay Tribute To Syrian Boy Who Drowned Off Turkey Coast
- Beautiful Shadow Selfie
- Ghostly Shadows Painted In Mental Hospital By Street Artist
- Beautiful Shadow of Father & Son
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.