World Artists Pay Tribute To Syrian Boy Who Drowned Off Turkey Coast
The world shows its grief and anger over the death of tragic Syrian boy Aylan Kurdi who died off Turkish coast. In harrowing photos that shocked the world, 3-years-old Aylan Kurdi, was seen face down in the sand of Turkey’s Bodrum beach after he drowned alongside his mother Rehan, 35, and brother Galip, five.
A Turkish border guard carries the body of Syrian todder Aylan Kurdi.
Reacting to the tragedy, social media users have created moving and poignant artworks based around the photographs of Aylan’s tiny body – with many portraying the tragic little boy as an angel.
source: Murat Sayin
source: Steve Dennis
source: Helen Savva
source: Azzam Daaboul
source: Islam Jawish
source: Mahnaz Yazdani
source: Umm Talha
source: Joyce Karam
source: Hope Sarout
source: Patiala Peg
source: Petros AMDG
Last picture of toddler taking nap on Turkish beach before he drowned in his father’s arms. He had been ‘happy’ and ‘so excited’ about prospect of going to Europe. But hours later he perished in choppy seas with his brother and mother.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Sand Sculpture Depicting Drowned Syrian Boy Aylan Kurdi
- Turkish Bride & Groom Feed 4,000 Syrian Refugees On Their Wedding Day
- Cleaning The Dead – When Death Doesn’t Mean Goodbye
- Mysterious Shadow of a Hanging Man Appears At Road Junction Known As “Dead Man’s Cross”
- Kids Can Fall Asleep Anywhere
- Children Forming Giant Reef Fish On A Beach In Hong Kong
- Funny Kids Who Are Totally Winning At The Game Of Hide-And-Seek