Traffic police in Jiangsu Province, China, have come up with a cut-price way to deter drivers from speeding. The local traffic bureau has set up boards showing the rear end of police cars along the side of the road. The idea is that drivers will spot the boards and, thinking they are real police vehicles, will slow down.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Police Car Transformed Into A Chicken Coop
- La Chiva Voladora – An Interesting Cable Car Ride
- Everyday Objects Used To Create Imaginative Drawings
- Chinese Police Dogs Form A Perfect Line While Waiting For Their Food
- Little Dog Dressed Up As Sheriff
- Humorous Cardboard Signs Express the Thoughts of Lost Objects
- Lamborghini Aventador is Made Entirely Out of Paper
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.