Jean Luc’s sheeps were constructed of older model rotary telephones and their accompanying cords wrapped around sheep formed under structures. The phone on the cradle strikingly resembles a head in this context with the melted and bent hand piece creating great hooves.
In this new environment the out of date phones have taken on an entirely new life due to our shift in perspective. The ability to see materials outside of their traditional roles is key to reducing the mass of products our society currently consumes and reusing that which surrounds us everyday to its maximum potential.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Doctor Sculpts Rice into Colorful Characters
- Adorable Little Bugs Created From Salvaged Scrap Metal
- Delicate Handmade Glass Animal Sculptures
- Children Sculptures Made From Books To Recruit School Librarians
- Well-Posed Family Portrait
- 5,000 Melting Ice Sculptures In Birmingham Commemorate Victims Of WWI
- Giant Crocodile Sculpture Made With Snow
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.