Tiny Animal Sculptures No Bigger Than A Grain of Rice
Talented female sculpture, Sadie Campbell, creates intricate miniature animals no bigger than a grain of rice. She uses tweezers and a magnifying glass to create amazingly tiny animal sculptures and she has to hold her breath as she molds and decorates everything.
It takes her up to two weeks to patiently mold each detailed model, using a mixture of clay and plasticine. According to the artist, “One of the hardest part of her job is trying not to sneeze because if you sneeze everything is just gone.”
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Delicate Handmade Glass Animal Sculptures
- Giant Crocodile Sculpture Made With Snow
- Intricate Olive Pit Sculpture Carved in 1737
- Tiny, Edible Kitty-Themed Sweets For Cats Day
- Giant Hedgehog Sculpture Installed in a Park in London
- Giant Horse Sculpture Made Up of 30,000 Pine Cones
- Micro Sculptures on Pencil Tips by Dalton Ghetti
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.