Cute Photos of a Toddler Napping with His Puppy
Jessica Shyba, a mother-of-three from California adopted a puppy Theo from a rescue shelter. Just three days after bringing tiny Theo home, the 7-week-old pup nestled in and fell asleep right on top of Beau as Shyba was rocking him down for an afternoon nap.
Since that day, the two have been dozing off together every since. Shyba’s Instagram photos show just how comfortable the two are in each others embrace, remaining sound asleep in each others company for two hours each day.
If you enjoyed this post – we highly recommend:
Cute Friendship Between Japanese Boy & His Bulldog
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Cute Friendship Between Japanese Boy & His Bulldog
- 1970’s Inspired Dog Fashion
- This Terrifying Dog Muzzle Will Transform Your Pooch Into A Frightening Werewolf
- Couple Takes Newborn Photos With Their Dog
- Cute Polar Bear Cubs With Mother
- Tiny Puppies Hanging In Socks
- Artist Creates Funny Eye Illustrations For His Dog
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.