Indian Teenage Girl Marries A Dog To Ward Off Evil Spirit
18 Years old Indian girl Mangli Munda was told by village elders that she was cursed with bad luck and to lift the spell permanently she was ordered to marry a dog because if she marries a man it would bring destruction to the family and her community. They were married in a ceremony in the girl’s village in Jharkhand, India.
The baffled dog, Sheru, a stray found by the girl’s father, was brought to the wedding in a chauffeur driven car and welcomed by revelers. Mangli, who has not been to school, said she was not happy to wed a dog, but insisted that it will help change her fortunes.
The hesitant bride said, “I am marrying a dog because the village elders believe that my evil spell will be passed on to the dog and after that is done, the man I will marry will have a long life.”
The “Groom” a baffled dog, Sheru, waiting for his bride.
Sheru was found by girl’s father, bringing him to the wedding in the village.
Village elders were so happy to see the groom, Sheru, a baffled dog.
Love at first sight, Sheru meets his bride Mangli Munda.
The villagers gathered at this ununsual wedding.
Sheru falls asleep during the lavish ceremony.
The priest giving the bride well wishes
You’re now husband and wife LOL.
Many Many Congratulations 🙂
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Fish Dressed Up As Bride & Groom In Bengali Gaye Holud Wedding Ritual
- Snake Bathing with Milk in Nag Panchami Festival, India
- Cleaning The Dead – When Death Doesn’t Mean Goodbye
- 1970’s Inspired Dog Fashion
- This Terrifying Dog Muzzle Will Transform Your Pooch Into A Frightening Werewolf
- Couple Takes Newborn Photos With Their Dog
- Tiny Puppies Hanging In Socks
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.