Artist Cuts Hair Into Photo-Realistic Portraits
Roberto Perez, better known as Rob the Original, is a San Antonio, Texas-based contemporary artist and hair stylist who uses his clients’ hair as his canvas. Perez, an excellent representative of the growing BarberArt movement, cuts, shaves, and dyes hair to create photo-realistic portraits, beautiful floral and geometrical patterns, or pretty much anything he himself or his confident clients can imagine.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Hillary Clinton Supporter Shaved Portrait Into Her Hair
- Alpacas with Funny Hair Styles
- Thousands of Hammered Nails Form Detailed Portraits
- Marilyn Monroe Portrait Created with Snow On A Soccer Pitch
- Insanely Tiny Portraits On Peanuts By Steve Casino
- Smoking Kills! But This Japanese Artist Makes Killer Art From Ashes
- The Second “Royal Baby” Pizza Portrait
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.