Real Life Rapunzel: The Woman with 8-Foot Long Hairs
Chenq Shiquin from China has amazingly 8-foot long hairs. She owns a beauty parlor but somehow she has managed to avoid having a haircut for the last 16 years.
She doesn’t hold the world’s longest hairs title but still it is remarkable achievement to manage such long hairs that do not lose beauty as they grow. It takes her two hours to wash her hair ands and another hour to comb it – understandable, isn’t it?
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Chinese Man Huang Chuncai Had World’s Biggest Facial Tumor of 25kg
- World’s Largest Tumor Removed From Man’s Back in China
- Chinese Woman with Monster Looking Face
- Cleaning The Dead – When Death Doesn’t Mean Goodbye
- Infant-care Training Course
- Over 1,500 People Forming An Image Depicting Human Lung
- Mickey Mouse Shape Made of Rice Plants in China
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.