Dirty Car Art by Parking Attendant from Azerbaijan
Parking attendant with amazing talent creates beautiful shapes of tall buildings and flying birds by wiping off the dust on cars with his fingers. Rafael Veyisov has been working as a parking attendant for over 10 years. He tries mostly to depict towns which locate far from Azerbaijan so that people learn more and more about other countries, but sometimes he also lets his imagination run wild and produce impressive original works.
Surprised by his talent, many car owners leave their vehicles dirty on purpose in order to offer “opportunity” for Rafael to show his creativity.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Classic Cadillac Covered In More Than 38,000 Cents
- La Chiva Voladora – An Interesting Cable Car Ride
- Street Heart
- 1979 Lincoln Continental Car Recreated in Cardboard
- Everyday Objects Used To Create Imaginative Drawings
- Tribute To Pakistani Sufi Singer Amjad Sabri
- Whimsical Eye Makeup Art By Israeli Artist Tal Peleg