Colgate normally gives out small product samples at annual events like “Oral Health Month” to remind target consumers, especially kids, to take better care of their teeth after eating sweets. This method does not drive strong results as most consumers tend to forget the message, even if they have collected the samples. Instead of giving away product samples, ice cream and cotton candy were given out.
The stick carrying the ice cream and cotton candy carries a hidden message. Once consumers are done the message printed on the tip of the stick shaped like a toothbrush reveals “Don’t Forget” with the Colgate logo. This simple message effectively reminded consumers to brush their teeth.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Pet Adoption Ads Using Optical Illusion Silhouette
- Two Kind of People: A Creative Ad Campaign by Zomato
- Coca-Cola Builds Adorable Mini Kiosks to Sell Mini Cokes
- Assault Weapons Created Using Camera Equipments
- Paris Public Transport Launched Poster Campaign Aimed at Educating Locals with Their Selfish Behavior
- Volkswagen Trucks For Every Kind of Load
- Creative Fitness and Yoga Advertisements
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.