Life Size Knitted Ferrari Made with 12 Miles of Yarn
Art student at Bath Spa University, Lauren Porter has created a full-size replica of Ferrari sports car. She spent ten months on the making of this car and used 12 miles of yarn.
Lauren was able to convince friends and family members to help knit 240 red woolen squares, in which she assembled and put together over the metal frame of the car.
I think the only thing this it is missing is the signature Ferrari sound.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Chinese Farmer Built Homemade Replica of Lamborghini Aventador For His Grandson
- Flatmobile – The World’s Lowest Roadworthy Car
- Classic Cadillac Covered In More Than 38,000 Cents
- La Chiva Voladora – An Interesting Cable Car Ride
- Russian Guy Fixed Car Bump By Creative Painting
- Everyday Objects Used To Create Imaginative Drawings
- Car-Shaped Formation of Kites