An idea for a series with honest logos, created by Viktor Hertz, revealing the actual content of the company, what they really should be called. Some are cheap, some might be a bit funny, some will maybe be brilliant.
You can see complete set of these honest logos here on Flickr.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- “I Think Different” – Tribute To Apple By Victor Hertz
- Funny Yet Creative Conceptual Love Story Photography
- Astronauts on Earth
- Adorable Moment Two Barn Owls Kisses In Front of Camera
- Harvest Mouse Takes Daytime Nap Into Hanging Apple
- La Chiva Voladora – An Interesting Cable Car Ride
- Finnish Nightmares That Every Introvert Will Relate To