Beautiful Knitted Sweaters For Your Coffee Mugs
The design team at Nawonowe has created these adorable Mug Sweaters that would keep your mug warm and looking pretty. They are also great for shielding your hands from a cup of too-hot beverage.
My husband is a real coffee lover, and he has a cute big coffee mug. He drinks coffee from that mug every morning and every lunchtime. One day, his muggie friend got a little bit cracked. He kept Muggie on his desk as a pen-holder, but it looked a bit lonely to me. I was staring at it for a while, and started to wonder how I could make his Muggie happy again.
I made my mind up to knit a sweater for it! And that’s the story of how the first mug sweater was born. 🙂
If you like you can order your own custom made mug sweaters on their Etsy Shop.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Amazingly Realistic Zombie Coffee Mugs
- Low in Calories, High in Wool: Beautiful Knitted Comfort Food by Jessica Dance
- Cute Marshmallow Cats For Your Coffee & Tea
- Camera-Shaped Coffee House
- Paper Coffee Cups Turned Into Works of Art
- Realistic Life-size Knitted Dogs
- Melting Clock Latte Art by Kazuki Yamamoto