A two-storey rectangular coffee shop modeled in the shape of a vintage rolleiflex twin lens camera built by a former helicopter pilot. He has great passion for photography and vintage cameras, and lives in the house next door with his family.
The Dreamy Camera Cafe is featuring two lens-like over-sized windows offering panoramic views of the surrounding countryside. A range of miniature and toy cameras are displayed on the first floor, with a collection of photographs tacked on the walls upstairs. The cafe even has paper towel holders shaped like film canisters.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Majestic Whales Photography By Christopher Swann
- Marilyn Monroe Portrait Created with Snow On A Soccer Pitch
- Mickey Mouse Shape Made of Rice Plants in China
- Smiley Face Made of Rice Plants
- Giant American Flag Made From Over 20,000 Budweiser Bottle Caps
- Elephant Steals Camera & Uses Its Trunk To Take Selfie
- Single Picture Explains How Aperture, Shutter Speed, And ISO Work In Photography
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.