Melting Clock Latte Art by Kazuki Yamamoto
Japanse latte artist Kazuki Yamamoto once again in the spotlight for his new latte artwork. This time it’s a melting clock latte art, an ode to Salvador Dali’s famous 1931 painting, The Persistence of Memory. His amazing 3D latte art previously featured on Inspire Fusion.
For more of his work you can visit his Twitter gallery.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- 3D Latte Art by Kazuki Yamamoto
- The Fine Art of Coffee Portraiture
- Cute Marshmallow Cats For Your Coffee & Tea
- Portraits Emerge From Spilled Liquids
- Amazing Coffee Painting Art by Dirceu Vegia
- That’s Eggs-traordinary! Breakfast: Artist Turns His Breakfast Eggs Into Works Of Art
- Smoothie Bowl Food Art Illustrations