Then she said on her blog, “I really want to do some fun snarky twitter cookies… twitter can be so dang hilarious! And sweet. And funny! I love the crazy things people come up with in 140 characters or less”.
She also said, “Oh! And BTW, the @twitter address I used are not real. At least, I dont know if they are real. I sorta made them up. But they might be real. But if they are I dont know them or anything. They didnt order these cookies.”
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Chopped Fingers-Shaped Cookies Served In Vampire-Themed Bar In Beijing
- Cynicism Creatively Conveyed Through Minimalist Illustrations by Eduardo Salles
- Cookie Monsters & Other Baked Nightmares
- Adorable Hugging Bear Cookies
- Delightful Food Art by Ukrainian Artist Daryna Kossar
- Severed Fungus Toe Cookies & Bloodied Ear Cookie Pops
- Funny & Creative Cookies
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.