Artist Inge Jacobsen created a series of hand-stitched Vogue magazine covers. It took around 50 hours to create one piece but according to Inge it all depends on the image.
The process involves making holes with a needle to prevent the paper from getting damaged when I start sewing into it. This is all done by eye. Then it’s a case of very carefully cross-stitching the whole thing.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Clever Artworks on Folded White Paper by HuskMitNavn
- Amazingly Detailed Paper-Cut Artwork By Indian Artist Parth Kothekar
- She Could Not Grow Real Plants So She Made These Creative Paper Plants
- Paper-cut Illustrations by Eiko Ojala – Part 2
- Amazing Papercut Illustrations by Eiko Ojala
- Amazing Papercraft from Lobulo Design
- Illuminated Paper Cut Boxes