These entertaining monster sandwich sculptures are painstakingly made from bread and various sandwich fillings, including sausage meat, olives, peppers and cheese. New York artist Kasia Haupt, 29, made her first sandwich-saurus while at design college. But it took a couple of years before she decided to make a collection of edible monsters and now devotes much of her time to her hobby.
Kasia said: ‘I had the idea when I was going to design school in Atlanta. I wanted to make something unique and I’ve always loved food art, so I made a Sandwich-saurus as a one-time thing. Then a couple of years later, I stumbled upon that picture and decided I should be doing more with sandwiches than just eating them. I’ve been making a few monsters a month ever since.’ (via)
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- That’s Eggs-traordinary! Breakfast: Artist Turns His Breakfast Eggs Into Works Of Art
- Smoothie Bowl Food Art Illustrations
- Doctor Sculpts Rice into Colorful Characters
- “Funny Food Made Easy” Book by Bill & Claire Wurtzel
- Amazing Cakes That Look Exactly Like Soft Drink Bottles
- Watermelon Bread Is The New Food Trend In Taiwan
- Simpsons Kwik-E-Mart Cake
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.