This monster meat masterpiece is the ““World’s Meatiest Sandwich”. It contains 1,445 grams of ham, two kilograms of salami, turkey and bacon, one kilogram of sausages and 720 grams of chorizo. This meatiest sandwich stands a whopping 15 inches high, 24 inches wide and weighs more than two stones.
It was made by British chef and restaurateur Tristan Welch to mark the launch of TV programme Man v. Food Nation on Food Network UK. Luckily for all meat lovers Mr Welch has shared the recipe online so that brave diners can take on the challenge at home.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Desserts Made of Real Meat
- Creative Artwork Made Out of Fresh Meat
- That’s Eggs-traordinary! Breakfast: Artist Turns His Breakfast Eggs Into Works Of Art
- Smoothie Bowl Food Art Illustrations
- Doctor Sculpts Rice into Colorful Characters
- Watermelon Dress For Summer
- “Funny Food Made Easy” Book by Bill & Claire Wurtzel
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.