Singapore Flag Formed with Red Chilli & White Rice
Malaysian artist Lim Zhi Wei celebrated Singapore’s National Day by forming Singapore flag with red chilli and white rice, a staple local food ingredient.
The National Day of Singapore is celebrated every year on August 9, in commemoration of the Singapore’s independence from Malaysia in the year 1965
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Doctor Sculpts Rice into Colorful Characters
- Smoothie Bowl Food Art Illustrations
- “Funny Food Made Easy” Book by Bill & Claire Wurtzel
- Amazing Cakes That Look Exactly Like Soft Drink Bottles
- Watermelon Bread Is The New Food Trend In Taiwan
- Simpsons Kwik-E-Mart Cake
- Famous Paintings Recreated On Cakes By Maria A. Aristidou
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.