Instead of Selfies A Couple Draws Doodles To Document Their Journey
Sunrise At Sikunir Hill, Dieng, Central Java
A creative couple decided to replace selfies with some adorable doodles to document their journey in a different way. She loves to doodle, he loves to take pictures. Voila! Doodledeux was created.
Doodle according to free dictionary means “to draw or sketch something aimlessly”. Deux in French means “two” or it can also mean “about them”. So doodledeux is our personal project where we share our story as a couple with a little help from our caricatures, let’s just call them Abang and Neng.
More info: Instagram
You’re Never Too Old For A Little Bit of Sweetness
A Laidback Sunday In The Park For Abang & Neng
Beautiful View of Singaporean Skycrapers From Esplanade
Abang & Neng Swan Underwater In Sea Aquarium Singapore
Mandatory Photo At Universal Studio, Singapore
They Love This Famous $1 Ice Cream In Orchard Road, Singapore
How About Going Out To The Beach To Build A Sandcastle?
Neng’s Favorite Almond Chocolate Cake From Ikea. Nom!
Sunday In Sentosa Beach, Singapore
Gatotkaca Temple, Dieng, Central Java
Dressed Up As Barongsai (the Lion Dance) For Chinese New Year
via: Bored Panda
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Singapore Flag Formed with Red Chilli & White Rice
- Couple Takes Newborn Photos With Their Dog
- Turkish Bride & Groom Feed 4,000 Syrian Refugees On Their Wedding Day
- Famous Couples Illustrated By Ale Giorgini
- LEGO Travellers: Adventurous LEGO Couple Travel The Globe Taking Stunning Photos
- Haw Par Villa: The Most Bizarre Theme Park In Singapore