Thousand of People Forming Living Rosebud
Over one thousand residents of Venice participate in composing this living rosebud in St. Mark square in Venice, on occasion of the “Festa del Bocolo”, a tradition dating back to the Middle Age.
On this day, which is also the day when St . Mark, patron saint of Venice, is celebrated, men traditionally give a rosebud to the women of their family and to their loved one.
Photograph by: Sebastiano Casellati / AP Photo
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Over 1,500 People Forming An Image Depicting Human Lung
- 6,000 People Forming Large Portrait of Mustafa Kamal Ataturk In Turkey
- Beautiful Butterflies Forming “Petals” Shape on Flower
- Giant Portrait Made with More Than 7,000 Flowers
- Starlings Formed A Giant Bird Shape
- Natura Insects: A Series of Insects Made of Flowers
- Camel Shadows In The Desert
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.