A gun-shaped ice lolly is the new product from The Icecreamists parlour. The ‘Vice Lolly’ consists of one part alcohol and three parts water from a spring in Lourdes, France, which many Catholics believe has healing powers.
The Icecreamists’ mission is to turn the traditional ice cream parlour experience on its head by reinventing sorbets and gelatos with a unique twist. This unique gun-shaped ice lolly costs £18.58.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Pouring a Thermos of Hot Tea at -40°C
- 5,000 Melting Ice Sculptures In Birmingham Commemorate Victims Of WWI
- Giant Crocodile Sculpture Made With Snow
- Chopped Fingers-Shaped Cookies Served In Vampire-Themed Bar In Beijing
- Zombie Buffet For Halloween Party
- Assault Weapons Created Using Camera Equipments
- Perfect Layer of Ice Peeled Off a Tree’s Leaf
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.