Wacky artist Terry Border specializes in bring food and ordinary objects alive – all with a deliciously dark sense of humor. These and other unlikely culinary-based scenarios are explored in the 44-year-old’s book ‘Bent Objects: The Secret Life of Everyday Things’ managing to convey emotion through inanimate objects.
The Indiana-based photographer poses questions such as “What does an egg think when it meets a roasted chicken?”
website: bent objects
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Mischievous Everyday Objects
- Everyday Objects Used To Create Imaginative Drawings
- Flowers & Everyday Objects Turned Into Art
- Love Is In Small Things: Artist Illustrates The Simple Beauty of Everyday Love
- Illustrations From Everyday Objects by Hyemi Jeong
- Chicken Image In Frying Pan
- The Art of Clean Up: Sorting and Stacking Everyday Objects
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.