10 Excellent Examples of Typography Portraits
We have heard these memorable sayings like “A good sketch is better than a long speech” or “A picture is worth a thousand words”. Sometime, the most complicated issue and matter can be simplified and expressed over a single image, but today I want to show you something different, a hybrid of both.
The images below are the examples of very unique approach to portrait illustrations. They are the mixture of both images and typography. The creative manipulation of font types, sizes and keywords can form a great portrait artwork.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Thousands of Hammered Nails Form Detailed Portraits
- Alphabet of the Countries
- Marilyn Monroe Portrait Created with Snow On A Soccer Pitch
- Hillary Clinton Supporter Shaved Portrait Into Her Hair
- Insanely Tiny Portraits On Peanuts By Steve Casino
- Smoking Kills! But This Japanese Artist Makes Killer Art From Ashes
- The Second “Royal Baby” Pizza Portrait
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.