People arranged a Christmas tree made of trash in the typhoon-devastated village of Pinamitian, eastern Samar province, Philippines.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- World’s Biggest Human Christmas Tree
- World’s Tallest LEGO Christmas Tree
- Every Christmas, This Photographer Turns His Dog Into Different Animals
- Terracotta Army Wearing Santa Hats Created Entirely Out of Chocolate
- Fashion-Conscious Cow Modelling Her Custom-Fitted Christmas Jumper
- London Garbage Transformed Into Little Monster
- Surfer Gliding Through Trash-Filled Wave
Instagram did not return a 200.