Anatomically correct human heart made of Lego bricks with amazing details.
New York-based full-time freelance artist Nathan Sawaya creates awe-inspiring works with Lego bricks. He accepts commissions from individuals, corporations, and … well just about anyone with a good idea!
Hopefully kids will relate to a heart built from a medium that they are familiar with.
It took nearly 100 hours to create this heavy Lego heart.
Artist Nathan Sawaya poses with his Lego human heart.
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Street Heart
- Flamingos Forming A Heart Shape
- Heart Shape Formed In Sky By Turkish Army
- LEGO Travellers: Adventurous LEGO Couple Travel The Globe Taking Stunning Photos
- Beautiful Heart-Shaped Wave
- Interlocking Hearts Made of 99,999 Chillies
- US Navy Sailors Forming Heart Shape To Send Love Message To Their Loved Ones