Super Creative Illustrations by Nithin Rao Kumblekar
Indian artist Nithin Rao Kumblekar creates a unique series of photos combining photography with artistic illustrations. Each shot has a completely unique theme. These creative illustrations created for an ad campaign for “Allen Solly Clothing. The idea of the project was to blend each illustration in with a model(s) / photograph to express the theme “My world, My way“.
About The Artist
My career began in advertising agencies as an art director. After working for agencies like McCann, Ogilvy & Triton I decided to be freelancer. Illustration has always been my passion. My skills improved tremendously during my graduation at Chitrakala Prishat Bangalore.
Corporate clients like Vodafone, Pepsi, Allen Solly, Britannia, Bingo, Kingfisher, IBM, Lenovo, TVS, ING Vysya Bank and many more have used my illustrations. I work for many advertising agencies as well as publishers. source
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Artist Draws Fashion Illustrations Using Flowers & Vegetables
- Whimsical Flower Dresses By Lim Zhi Wei – Part 2
- Everyday Objects Used To Create Imaginative Drawings
- Flowers & Everyday Objects Turned Into Art
- Honest Posters Show Our Addiction To Technology
- Funny Illustrations That Describe The Office Life Perfectly
- Whimsical Eye Makeup Art By Israeli Artist Tal Peleg