Realistic & Conceptual Portrait Illustrations & Paintings by Tim O’Brien
Jahangir Agha, 11 years ago 1 min read 1724
Tim O’Brien is an illustrator and portrait painter whose intricately detailed and imaginative illustrations have been published most notably in TIME Magazine, National Geographic, The New York Times and many others.
Below are some of his realistic & conceptual portrait paintings and illustrations.
Steve Jobs for the Wall Street Journal. I tried to humanize him in this final portrait.
Young Lincoln for National Geographic.
Jon Stewart for Esquire
June 5th 2010 ~ Time Magazine cover. Thomas Edison (1847 – 1931) for Time’s 9th History Issue
More Stuff For Your Inspiration:
- Stunning Ballpoint Pen Drawings by Toni Efer
- 3D Origami Illustrations of Wild Animals
- Disney Characters In Real Life
- 10 Realistic Vexel Portraits
- Thousands of Hammered Nails Form Detailed Portraits
- Artist Draws Fashion Illustrations Using Flowers & Vegetables
- Whimsical Flower Dresses By Lim Zhi Wei – Part 2
Comments are closed.
- Around The World (369)
- Business (50)
- Education (9)
- Home Improvement (21)
- Humor (191)
- Inspiration (512)
- Lifestyle (20)
- Motivation (2)
- News (24)
- Photo of the Day (257)
- Photography (105)
- Technology (47)
- Travel (8)
A WONDERFULL ARTIST WORKS